Considered as one of the formidable leaders in the topical aesthetic and therapeutic skin health system, Obagi Medical Products, Inc. recently introduced to the market, a new breed of product to obtain beautifully crafted eyelashes; the Obagi ELASTILash eyelash solution. Due to the growth of market demand of a specific and effective eyelash enhancing product, which first, may be used safely on your own, and second, may be bought over the counter without a doctor’s prescription, Obagi responded by offering the ELASTILash.
What is Obagi ELASTILash?
The Obagi ELASTILash is a unique eyelash enhancement solution that is primarily aimed to have visible, thicker, well-toned, and fuller-looking eyelashes. Compared to other products of the same nature, Obagi ELASTILash may be availed without the need for prescription and physician’s supervision and administration.
How does Obagi ELASTILash works?
Essentially a peptide-based solution, the user should expect gradual thickening of the eyelashes, in just a number of weeks. Peptide is totally distinct from the chemical compositions of similar eyelash solutions wherein, instead of promoting additional eye lash hair growth, lashes present and those which are naturally growing is enhanced and thickened, luster is added to those dull ones, and makes the overall look of the lashes more fuller and vibrant. All else constant, the user of this cosmetic solution should observed desired results at around 6 weeks.
Is Obagi ELASTILash effective? Some Obagi ELASTILash reviews
Based on product reviews and user comments, 70% are generally satisfied with the results after few weeks of usage. The remaining 30% are left unsatisfied and still yet to try the product. And to prove the fact, dermatologist and ophthalmologists agree that Obagi ELASTILash is truly effective, safe, tried and tested.
Who may use ELASTILash by Obagi?
Not only that OBAGI ELASTILash is the choice of the models, but also anyone who wishes to have beautiful and appealing lashes. For those who can’t afford a rather expensive cosmetic procedure, this product is a viable option. Whenever you want an eyelash solution on the go and readily available, easy to apply, and without any complications and a relatively safe one, Obagi ELASTILash eyelash solution is advisable.
Obagi ELASTILash Risks and side-effects
Since it is clinically proven and specialists tested, associated health risks in using the solution is minimized or eliminated. According to studies, ELASTILash is hypo-allergenic and a patient-friendly one. Of course, since you are using the solution very close to your eye, it is essential that you should be very careful when applying it to your lashes. To avoid contamination of the solution, as much as possible avoid the applicator’s contact with the other skin parts or regions. As any other chemical solution warning note, whenever the usage of the solution brings forth allergies and unwanted skin effects due to sensitivity, you should already cease in using the solution.
How much does Obagi ELASTILash cost?
The prevailing retail price of this eyelash solution is around $50 to $60 dollars. One may easily buy from any of the license physicians or distributors. Oftentimes, it is widely sold here on the internet.