Accent XL laser reviews

This entry was posted by Wednesday, 22 December, 2010
Read the rest of this entry »

Read about recent aima accent XL laser reviews in this collection of feedback from actual patients.
Today, everyone is becoming more conscious on how they look and feel. With the onset of numerous products or goods one noticeable problem nowadays is obesity and excess fat. For some, the presence of excessive fat is tantamount to the presence of cellulites and sagging skin areas. Many products and medical treatments have been developed to aid such problem. One latest technology is the use of Accent XL Laser.

What is Accent XL Laser?

Accent XL Laser is a distinct non-invasive medical tool which has a multi-application function. This medical wonder is based on the usage of RF waves or Radio Frequencies and with the capability of treating wrinkles, rhytids and the elimination or reduction of excess fat and cellulites round the body.

How does Accent XL Laser work?

The Accent XL Laser essentially uses two proprietary radio frequency modules, the Bipolar and Unipolar. In general, these radio frequency modules emit therapeutic heat that is controlled to two separate depths of tissue. After the process of heating, a cycle of cooling aided by water molecules is employed to avoid damage and make it comfortable for the patient’s skin. Heating up the deep layers of tissues would promote better blood circulation, destroys the piled up excess fat cells  and fibers and reduces oedema gained by the improved body re-absorption and drainage for various liquids and most importantly of toxins.

Is the Accent XL Laser effective?

Accent XL Laser always provides quick results in terms of the cellulite appearance in just a span of few sessions. It is also noted that results gained from this procedure are generally lasts longer compared to the more conventional and popular ones. For most observed cases, Accent XL Laser provided not only cellulite reduction but a well as answers to the weight loss problem. A large number of patients have also applauded its effectiveness in body shaping, facial contouring and skin tightening. Since it is a non-invasive approach, anybody can readily go back to their regular daily routines after the therapy.

From the website, 54% who rated the Accent XL Laser treatment concluded that in fact, it is a viable and an effective way to get rid of excess fat and unwanted cellulites. The remaining 46% claimed that the money spent is not worth it. A satisfied patient has this to say about accent laser reviews: “The overall experience was good, with minimal side effects. It hasn’t been 24 hours yet and I can’t notice drastic changes! …”

Who may undergo the Accent XL Laser Procedure?

Most adults, both men and women who are eager to firm their sagging bodies up, tighten up loosening skin and reduce all sorts of cellulite buildup may take advantage of this latest medical advancement. On the other hand it is not advisable for men and women who are diabetic, or those using photosensitizing drugs or pacemakers. Of course to protect the baby on a woman’s womb, pregnant ones are prohibited.

Accent XL Laser side-effects or risks

The Accent XL Laser treatment has been relatively approved by government regulating bodies like that FDA and generally do not inhibit any harmful risk or side-effect to a patient.

How much does an Accent XL Laser therapy cost?

The price of using accent XL Laser technology for your body depends on the extent of cellulite present on the areas to be treated. Some patients get discounts and availed of a session for just $200 but the average cost is about $400 to $600. Sometimes, it can reach up as high as $2500 to $3,000.

(Visited 645 times, 1 visits today)

Comments are closed.